Mondi Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Founded in 1967 in South Africa, Mondi is now an international company with 102 operations across 30 countries. Mondi is a global packaging and paper Group, with a full integrated system of forest management, pulp production, paper and compound plastics production and packaging solutions.
The Mondi Group has a staff base of almost 25 000 employees across South Africa, Russia and central Europe.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary programme will cover first year students, studying BSc Forestry at Stellenbosch University. The bursary will cover tuition fees, accommodation, food and textbooks.
Please ensure that you meet the below minimum requirements before applying (students who do not meet these requirements, will not be considered for this bursary):
- South African citizen,
- Valid drivers license or license to be obtained before being placed in plantation,
- Preference to be given to previously disadvantaged students,
- Strong academic record for first semester BSc Forestry, studying at Stellenbosch University.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.mondigroup.com/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-634/jobid-2559/
Please upload the following supporting documents with your online application:
- Shortened CV,
- Certified copy of ID document and drivers licence,
- Certified copy of Matric certificate,
- Motivational letter.
15 September annually