Limpopo Department of Health Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Limpopo Department of Health aim to provide affordable, accessible and comprehensive quality health care to its residents.
The Department award bursaries each year, to deserving and financially needing students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the Medical/ Health Science field.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed textbook allowance, accommodation and meals.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to enter into a Contractual Agreement to work for the Limpopo Department.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Residing within the Limpopo Province,
- From a previously disadvantaged background,
- In financial need,
- Currently studying (or intend on studying) in one of the aforementioned fields.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be downloaded from: http://www.doh.limpopo.gov.za/?s=bursary
Alternatively, application forms can also be obtained from a Department of Health District Office (addresses below).
*Please ensure that your bursary application form is certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate if completed Matric (certified copy),
- Tertiary students: latest academic record (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution,
- Proof of residence (certified copy),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension statements if on state pension/ death certificate if deceased),
- Current Matric and teriary students must also submit their year end results, before the end of the first week of January.
Complete application forms and supporting documentation can be posted to:
Department of Health
Fidel Castro Ruz House
18 College Street
Department of Health District Offices:
- Capricorn: 34 Hans van Rensburg Street, POLOKWANE
- Mopani: Former Gazankulu Parliamentary Offices, GIYANI
- Sekhukhune: Old Parliamentary Building, LEBOWAKGOMO
- Waterberg: Corner Thabo Mbeki &Elias Motswaledi Street, MODIMOLLE
- Vhembe: Old Parliamentary Buildings, Next to High Court, THOHOYANDOU
30 November annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 015 293 6027
Fax: 015 293 6211/ 20