Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality is located in Limpopo province of South Africa, and was previously known as the “Greater Groblersdal Local Municipality”.
Mr Elias Motsoaledi played a big role in the fight against apartheid and thus the Municipality was named in his honor.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary programme is open to students who are residents of the Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality and intend on study after school. The bursary award will cover the cost of tuition and registration fees.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Reside within the Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality,
- Accepted to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution,
*Preference will be given to female students, disabled students and those who are reviously disadvantaged.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be collected from one of the following locations:
The following items must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Most recent academic record (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance by recognised tertiary institution (certified copy),
- Proof of residence (rates bill/ municipal statement) (certified copy),
- Parents/ guarduians recent payslips (certified copy) OR affidavit if unemployed.
Completed application forms must be submitted via:
THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality
P.O. Box 48
2) Hand-delivered to:
2nd Grobler Avenue
23 January annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 013 262 3056/ 2643
Fax: 013 262 5075/ 2886