Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
eThekwini Municipality is a metropolitan municipality, which includes Durban and surrounding towns. The eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality was established in 2009 and is one of the districts in KwaZulu-Natal.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the Engineering and Built Environment field, specifically:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
*Bursaries may also be provided for related disciplines, depending on the skill requirements.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying (or intend on studying) in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- High academic achiever.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can obtain further information and the relevant application form at:
EThekwini Municipal Academy
221 Anton Lembede Street
You will need the following documents for your bursary application submission:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Current Matric students: latest academic results AND proof of enrollment at a tertiary institution,
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate (certified copy) AND latest academic results (on tertiary letterhead),
- Proof of acceptance to study at a University.
*If there are any additional documentation required, this will be noted by the Municipality when you collect your application form.
17 November 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 031 311 3192