Tourvest Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Tourvest are the top tourism group in Southern Africa, fulfilling the needs to all tourists visiting Southern Africa. Tourvest operarte various businesses, including foreign exchange bureau, souvenir shops and travel management companies.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within fields of study that are beneficial to Tourvest, including:
- Human Resources
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, accommodation in res or stipend for private residence, meals, allowance of R10 000 per annum for other living expenses and study materials.
Once students have completed their studies, they will be required to take up employment with Tourvest for the equal duration of their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Dependants of a Tourvest employee
- Tourvest employee must earn a maximum of R25 000/month
- Achieved good academic results and a minimum “C” symbol for Matric
- Wish to study towards a Degree/ National Diploma in a field beneficial to Tourvest (Hospitality and Tourism industry)
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Tourvest Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you can apply online at: www.studietrust.org.za
*Please be sure to download and thoroughly read the Tourvest Bursary Rules (pdf).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ results (certified copy) if completed Matric
- Current years mid-year results OR latest results if not currently studying
- Full academic record (tertiary students)
- Proof of provisional admission/ acceptance (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Motivational letter explaining how the chosen field of study will benefit Tourvest
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Fax: 086 538 1537
3) Online at Studietrust
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact Studietrust:
Tel: 011 403 1632