TOTAL Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Total was established in 1954 in South Africa, with their initial business of supplying machinery lubricant to farmers. Two years later, in 1956, Total began the development of their service station network. Today they are in the market of manufacturing, marketing and selling petroleum products into various sectors, including: agricultural; commercial; retail and industrial.
Total have setup a bursary programme to assist students in financial need, by covering the cost of their studies.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded for the following fields of study:
- Human Resources
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Studies
- Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: tuition, prescribed books, stationery and accommodation.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South Africa citizen,
- Between 18 and 23 years old,
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Proven financial need.
*Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals who have completed Matric and have received university exemption.
*Students who are in their third year of study may apply, if they have maintained a minimum average of 65% for their first 2 years of study.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be downloaded at: http://www.total.co.za/careers.html
(from 1 September annually).
The following documents should accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Most recent academic record (certified copy),
- Admission letter or proof of registration from a recognised tertiary institution,
- CV (with your contact details),
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (to be written by the applicant themselves),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslip).
Complete application forms and supporting documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
Transformation and Development Division
3 Biermann Avenue
2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 November 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 778 2000