Tiger Brands Thusani Trust Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Tiger Brands Limited was founded by Jacob Frankel (and partly Joffe Marks) in 1921. Tiger Brands is the biggest food company in South Africa and also has interest in food companies throughout Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Cameroon and Chile.
The Tiger Brands Thusani Trust was established in 2005 to help their staff further their studies, by way of tertiary funding.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within all fields of study, to employees of Tiger Brands or their immediate family members.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum average of 50%/ level D,
- Intend on studying at a tertiary institution in the upcoming year (undergraduate qualifications only),
- Those is the permanent employ of the Tiger Brands Group or their immediate family members (spouse/ own or legally adopted child/ financially dependent descendants),
- African/ Indian/ Chinese/ Coloured students.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can now be done online: http://cw.gradx.net
You will be required to first “Register” an account, you can then “Login” and apply.
Please have the following documents ready to upload to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- ID document of the Tiger Brands Employee (certified copy),
- Matric students: latest academic results (mid-year results),
- Tertiary students: latest academic results (first semester results) and Matric certificate,
- Quote for all costs related to course of study (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- In cases where the guardian is not the students biological parent, please include an affidavit and proof that the guardian is legally responsible for the students wellbeing.
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Fax: 086 760 5439
Post: Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
P O BOX 30632