Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Sea Harvest was established in South Africa, on the Atlantic West Coast, Saldanha Bay in 1964. The company was founded by Pescanova, a Spanish-owned company, together with Southern Sea Fishing Enterprises and Imperial Cold Storage (ICS).
The Sea Harvest Group is internationally recognised as a top fishing and food business who operate in both South Africa and Australia, and service food service and retail customers in 22 countries.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Sea Harvest Foundation bursary will be awarded to tertiary students in any field of study (Degree/ Diploma) within the Saldanha Bay Municipal area.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Have a strong academic record
- Reside in the Saldanha Bay Municipal area
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or plan to study towards a Degree or Diploma qualification
- *Preference will be given to students who are children of Sea Harvest employees
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary Application Form (pdf format).
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year results (if currently in Matric) (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric) (certified copy)
- University proof of acceptance
- Full tertiary academic record (if currently at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ SASSA grant letter if receiving a grant/ affidavit if an informal trader/ death certificate if deceased)
Application forms and supporting documentation should be submitted to The Sea Harvest Foundation Administrator (Carin Theart), in one of the following ways:
1) Email: CarinT@SeaHarvest.co.za
2) Hand delivery: Sea Harvest Administration Building, Government Jetty, Saldanha Road, Saldanha
3) Post: Sea Harvest Bursary Programme, P O Box 52, Saldanha, 7395
31 January 2018.
For any bursary related queries, please contact:
The Sea Harvest Foundation
Ms Carin Theart
Tel: 022 701 4100/ 022 701 4104