Novus Holdings (Paarl Media Trust) Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Novus Holdings (previously known as the Paarl Media Group) is printing and manufacturing organisation, in fact they are one of the most technologically advanced manufacturing companies in Africa.
The company specialises in the printing of catalogues, magazines, newspapers, retail inserts, educational material, books, labels, commercial work and tissue products.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Paarl Media Bursary Trust was started by the Retief family in the Western Cape. The Trust was launched in the year 2008, with an initial investment sum of R10 million. Today, bursaries are awarded from the investment returns of independent trustees.
The bursary is intended for school leaving students who have excelled academically but lack the funding to further their studies. The bursary covers various fields of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic school results
- From financially disadvantaged background
- Involved in the community
- Leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the qualifying criteria can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items should be attached to your email application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate or latest results (certified copy),
- Tertiary students must include: latest tertiary results (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary,
- Proof financial need: proof of household income (parents/ guardians latest bank statements if employed, affidavit if unemployed, death certificate if deceased).
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Elicia van Schoor
Tel: 021 870 3800