Milpark Student Bursaries South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Milpark Business School (Pty) Ltd was one of the first tertiary institutions in South Africa, to offer private higher management education. The organisation was founded in 1997, and today, they are a Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI) offering various qualifications including Further Education and Training (FET) courses.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursary awards are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students studying at Milpark tertiary institutions. The bursary typically covers 50% of study fees, including registration fees; while students will be required to pick up the remaining costs.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- 18 years or older,
- Meet the minimum entry criteria for chosen qualification,
- Academic excellence,
- Proven financial need (is unable to pay the course fees and is not eligible for a student loan).
*Preference will be given to disabled students, as well as those studying full-time and currently unemployed.
HOW TO APPLY
The following supporting documents must accompany your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Signed recommendation letter from a suitably qualified individual (who is able to advise on the following: your academic ability, commitment to your studies and any other relevant information),
- Matric National Senior Certificate/ Degree or other qualification certificate/ latest academic record (certified copy).
Application forms and documents must then be posted to one of the following Milpark offices:
Cape Town branch:
P.O. Box 44235
2nd Floor Sunclare Building
Cnr Protea & Dreyer Rds
P.O. Box 91714
Corner Main Road East and Landau Terrace
Melville Extension 2
15 November 2017
(applications open on 4 September 2017)
Students will be notified of the outcome by 18 January 2018, at the latest.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
National Student Support
Tel: 086 999 0001
Cape Town branch: Tel: 021 673 9100
Johannesburg branch: Tel: 011 718 4000
Durban branch: Tel: 031 266 0444