Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was established in 1887 during the first gold rush in South Africa. The JSE is now ranked in 19th place amoung the largest stock exchange markets in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Financial Science
- Economic Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mathematics Science
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Have completed Matric,
- Studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields (1st or 2nd year),
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in previous year of study,
- From a designated group,
- From a previously disadvantaged background.
* Preference will be granted to Employment Equity (EE) students
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: http://www.jse.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/170830-1/JSE_Empowerment_Fund_(JEF)_Bursaries
You will be required to Register at http://www.jse.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Register before you Login at http://www.jse.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Login and apply.
You may be requested to upload the following supporting documentation in your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic results (on tertiary letterhead),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary letterhead).
30 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Tel: 011 520 7000