Johannesburg Stock Exchange Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was established in 1887 during the first gold rush in South Africa. The JSE is now ranked in 19th place amoung the largest stock exchange markets in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economic Science
- Bachelor of Mathematical Science
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematics Statistics
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying in one of the aforementioned fields (2nd or 3rd year),
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in previous year of study,
- From a previously disadvantaged background.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.jse.co.za/jsebursary
You may be requested to upload the following supporting documentation in your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic results (on tertiary letterhead),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary letterhead).
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 520 7000/ 7777