Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust Bursary 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Epilepsy South Africa is a non-profit organisation who focus on special services for people with epilepsy and other disabilities. Epilepsy SA assist students by helping fund their studies, providing them with job opportunities and training them with essential work skills.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary trust award is solely for students with epilepsy who wish to study at tertiary level but lack the funding to do so. Applicants must meet the below qualifying criteria in order to apply.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- 17 years or older,
- Accepted and enrolled in university in the applicants chosen field,
- Have epilepsy,
- A member of Epilepsy SA.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Epilepsy SA Educational Trust Bursary Application Form (pdf).
The following documents must accompany the complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Latest Matric exam results (certified copy),
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy),
- Latest exam results (certified copy),
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at selected tertiary institution,
- Proof of family income,
- Latest payslips (certified copy),
- Proof of epilepsy (certified copy of doctor or clinic letter),
- Proof of Epilepsy SA membership.
The above must then be posted to:
Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust
P.O. Box 12100
30 October 2017.
30 September 2017 (for bursary renewal).
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Gauteng: 011 816 2040
Mpumalanga: 013 254 0161
Head Office: 021 447 3014
Western Cape: 021 703 9420
KwaZulu-Natal: 033 394 1041
South-Cape Karoo: 044 382 2155
Free State: 056 811 5959
For further information, please visit: http://epilepsy.org.za/new/jobs-training–bursaries/bursaries/