BIGEN AFRICA Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Founded in 1971, Bigen Africa is one of the top consultancies with a large presence in the Engineering field of Southern African.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within fields of study related to BIGEN’s service delivery (Engineering/ Development Finance/ Management Consulting)
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, exam fees and prescribed textbooks.
Students will be given the opportunity to partake in paid vacation work as practical experience within their chosen field. On graduation, students will be required to work for BIGEN for a period of time equal to the bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa,
- High academic results.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: http://www.bigenafrica.com/careers/bursary-application/
Once you have completed the online application, please submit the following supporting documents via email to: email@example.com (please use your full name as the email subject).
- ID document (certified copy),
- Colour passport photo,
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest tertiary results (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Proof of residence (certified copy),
- Proof of banking details (stamped bank letter/ bank statements),
- Disabled students: original medical certificate.
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Officer: Pearl Ngobeni
Tel: 012 842 8700/ 8734
Fax: 012 843 9113
Post: Bigen Africa Services (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 40193