WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
In October 2014, WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff merged to become one of the biggest engineering consulting firms across the world, provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in numerous industry sectors. The firm boasts an estimate 32 000 employees, in over 500 offices, in 39 countries.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries are awarded to students who have completed their first year of study within one of the following fields (BSc or BEng):
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Students will have access to vacation work opportunities to fine tune their skills. Once they have completed their studies, they must take part in a minimum 2 years service contract.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Currently in your first year of study in one of the fields listed above (bursaries are awarded from second year and onwards)
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Science and Mathematics
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the WSP Bursary Application Form (xlsx format).
The following items should accompany your application form:
- ID document/ Passport (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary results/ transcripts (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two written references
Complete application packs must be submitted in one of the following ways
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WSP Group Africa (PTY) LTD
PO Box 98867
(Attn: P Haferung)
31 October 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff