UWP Consulting Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
UWP Consulting was founded in 1972 as a transport engineering company. More than 40 years later, UWP is a structural and civil engineering consulting firm, with 245 employees across 13 offices in South Africa and 60 offices in countries across Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
UWP Consulting aim to help educate and development young students within the engineering field, in line with the companies required competencies.
The bursary programme is awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate engineering students.
Please ensure that you meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Undergraduate students: completed all first year subjects
- Postgraduate students: studying towards a Civil Engineering BTech, BEng or BSc (Eng) qualification
- Studying at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (Technikon or University)
- Preference will be given to those from a previously disadvantaged community
HOW TO APPLY
The application is a 2 part process:
1) Apply online at: http://www.uwp.co.za/bursaries/
You will need to attach the following supporting documentation to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- 1 x colour photo (passport size)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic record with previous study results (on tertiary letterhead)
- Latest tertiary fee statement
- UWP Bursary Annexure 1 (doc file) or UWP Bursary Annexure 1 (pdf file) completed by your University or Technicon
2) Once you have applied online, you will be given a reference number and a list of documents (photos, results and certificates) that must be submitted via email. Your reference number must always be inserted in the subject line of the email.
16 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
UWP Head Office
Tel: 011 709 8420