UWP Consulting Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
UWP Consulting was founded in 1972 as a transport engineering company. More than 40 years later, UWP is a structural and civil engineering consulting firm, with 245 employees across 13 offices in South Africa and 60 offices in countries across Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
UWP Consulting aim to help educate and development young students within the engineering field, in line with the companies required competencies.
The bursary programme is awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate Civil Engineering students.
Please ensure that you meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Undergraduate students: completed all first year subjects
- Postgraduate students: studying towards a Civil Engineering BTech, BEng or BSc (Eng) qualification
- Studying at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (Technikon or University)
- Preference will be given to those from a previously disadvantaged community
Studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification (BSc Eng/ BTech/ BEng/ Postgraduate)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.uwp.co.za/bursary-applications/
You will need to attach the following supporting documentation to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record with previous study results (on tertiary letterhead)
- Latest tertiary fee statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- UWP Bursary Annexure 1 (pdf) completed by your University or Technicon
Please note: you will receive an email from UWP confirming receipt of your application. The email will also contain a reference number which must be used if you are to correspond with UWP.
31 August 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 709 8420