SEDISA Trust Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
SEDISA, a Black Woman Owned Education Trust is a shareholder of KAEFER Thermal Contracting Services (Pty) Ltd was created to assist previously disadvantaged black females.
Each year, the Trust awards bursaries to South African financially disadvantaged black females with strong academic records.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Preference will be granted to students in the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- (as well as related fields of study)
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbooks and accommodation.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the SEDISA Trustee members. If you have not received any feedback regarding your application within 2 weeks of submission, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Black female students (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- Registered to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- From a financially disadvantaged background
- Have a strong academic record
HOW TO APPLY
Should you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply, please do so by submitting the following documentation:
- SA Identity Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate OR latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Fee statement from your tertiary institution
- List of study related costs (tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation etc)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary and how it will make a difference to your life
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be sent via one of the following methods:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 633 6054
to be confirmed
For any bursary queries, please contact: