Samancor Chrome Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Samancor Chrome was created in 1975 as a result of a merger between manganese ore mining company, SA Manganese Ltd and mineral deposit miners, Amcor Ltd.
Samancor Chrome is mainly involved in the operation of mining and smelting chrome ore.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology/ Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining/ Mine Surveying
- SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Accepted to study one of the aforementioned qualifications at University (for current Matric students),
- Currently studying full-time in one of the aforementioned qualifications at University.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be downloaded from: www.samancorcr.com by navigating to the “People And Careers” tab, and thereafter the “Bursary Scheme” tab. (Please copy and paste the link into your web browser).
Please include the following documents with your application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Proof of University admission (for current Matric students),
- Matric certificate (for current tertiary students),
- Proof of tertiary results to date (certified copy).
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted in one of the following ways (marked “Attention: Bursary Coordinator”):
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 267 3437
To be confirmed – currently closed for 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Khuphuka Training and Development Centre