Samancor Chrome Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Samancor Chrome was created in 1975 as a result of a merger between manganese ore mining company, SA Manganese Ltd and mineral deposit miners, Amcor Ltd.
Samancor Chrome is mainly involved in the operation of mining and smelting chrome ore.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mining (Rock Engineering)
If you have not received any correspondence from Samancor Chrome by 30 October, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying (1st to 3rd year) OR have been accepted to study full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR have been accepted to study at a South African University
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Samancor Chrome Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following documents with your application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results (if currently in Matric)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric) (certified copy)
- Proof of University admission (current Matric students)
- Proof of tertiary results to date (certified copy)
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted via one of the following methods:
1) Email: Khuphuka@samancorcr.com
2) Fax: 086 267 3437 (Attention: Bursary Coordinator)
* Please quote the following reference number on your application: SAM21879
15 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Khuphuka Training and Development Centre