Pyrotec Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Pyrotec are specialists in product identification solutions for businesses who wish to build their brand. With more than 50 years experience in the industry, Pyrotec (a proudly South African company) offer services in coding and labelling equipment, as well as promotional devices, self adhering hardware products, kiddies craft activities and services that are able to detect counterfeit items.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Graphic Design/ DTP
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation (single room at university hostel) and an annual allowance of maximum R10 000 for textbooks.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Pyrotec for an equal duration of their bursary awarded.
If you do not receive feedback within 8 weeks of the application closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African resident
- AA/EE student
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Pyrotec Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or proof of highest education level (certified copy)
- Motivational letter (stating why you should be awarded a bursary)
- A photo of yourself
- Proof of address (if applying for a transport allowance)
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Hand delivery: Pyrotec HR department
10 November 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 787 9600