PG Group Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
PG Group was established in 1897 in Cape Town, South Africa. The group produces, installs and distributes glass film solutions, automotive glass and aluminium.
The PG Group have invested in numerous well-known companies, including PG Glass; PG Building Glass; PG Primador; PG Aluminium; PG Africa; PFG; Shatterprufe; LLumar Films and Widney Transport Components.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students in the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees and prescribed books.
Bursary students are required to take part in vac work at PG Group during their holidays – students will be paid each day.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time towards one of the aforementioned Engineering qualifications (second or third year of study)
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for the current and previous year of study
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://pg.pnet.co.za via the “Bursary Students” tab
OR at: http://pg.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=4487&x=4975955&i=673&pop=1
You will be required to register an account; thereafter you may login and apply for the position.
Applicants may be required to upload copies of the following supporting documentation when applying online:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Latest exam results (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (certified copy)
For any bursary queries, please contact:
PG Group: Head Office
Tel: 011 417 5800
Fax: 011 417 5895