Kantey & Templer Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Kantey & Templer was formed by Basil Kantey in 1953. Over 60 years later, Kantey & Templer are an established engineering firm with a wide range of expertise in the engineering and environmental sectors. The main areas of service at Kantey & Templer include: Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Petrochemical, Civil/ Urban, Road & Transport and Geotechnical Engineering.
Their mission is to provide quality, efficient and effective services to clients and to build long-lasting relationships.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
This bursary programme has been created to provide financial assistance to students studying towards a qualification in one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
The bursary will cover full tuition fees and an allowance for textbook and study materials. The bursary value will be determined based on the qualification merits and the course fees.
Bursaries are awarded for one academic year but can be extended if academic performance meets the requirements.
On completion of the qualification, the chosen applicant will be required to work at Kantey & Templer for the equal duration of the bursary award. Applicants may also be required to do vacation work in the June/ July and December/ January holidays.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Studying at any South Africa recognised tertiary institution, offering BSc degrees or technical diplomas in the aforementioned fields of study
- Preference will be given to students who have completed their first year of study and are thus able to show academic credit, but first year students are also welcome to apply
- Strong academic record
- From a disadvantaged background
HOW TO APPLY
Alternatively, application forms can be requested via email: email@example.com or telephone: 021 405 9600.
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted via one of the following methods:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Fax: 021 419 6774
3) Post: Bursary Committee, Kantey & Templer (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 3132, Cape Town, 8000
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 405 9600