Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA) Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA) was founded in 1961 with the aim of promoting the interests of those within the municipal engineering discipline.
The IMESA Bursary Scheme was initiated to provide financial assistance to students who would otherwise not be able to study within the Civil Engineering (or related) field.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the Civil Engineering. Those who are studying within other engineering disciplines should also apply – to be considered by the IMESA Executive Council.
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition fees and prescribed textbooks.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric,
- Accepted to study at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa,
- Accepted to study towards an Engineering qualification (degree/ dipolma),
- Proven financial need.
*Students who are dependents of current IMESA members are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- June exam results (certified copy),
- Proof of enrollment/ acceptance at a recognised tertiary institution,
- Undersigned statements declaring academic progress (issued by your University/ School),
- Proof of students current financial situation,
- Parents/ guardians proof of monthly income (affidavit).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
15 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Manager: Mrs Penny Pietersen
Tel: 031 266 3263
Fax: 031 266 5094