Hillary Construction Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Hillary Construction (Pty) Limited was founded by Bill and Irene Hillary – originally an earthmoving company in 1963 and later becoming Civil Engineering Contractors. The company has its Head Office in Polokwane, Limpopo and operates in South Africa, Botswana and Zambia.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries are awarded to students within the following fields (Degree/ National Diploma qualifications):
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
The following fees will be covered by the Hillary bursary: registration, tuition, exam fees, prescribed study material, university accommodation and meals OR a monthly meal, accommodation and travelling allowance. Students will also receive a monthly salary.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Hillary Construction for the equal duration of their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Currently in Matric/ have completed Matric,
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% (excluding Life Orientation subject) in Matric,
- Currently studying (or accepted to study) in one of the aforementioned fields at a recognised University/ University of Technology within South Africa,
- Current (or intended) university students: must have achieved a minimum “C” symbol for Science and Mathematics,
- Current (or intended) university of technology students: must have achieved a minimum “D” symbol for Science and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the above minimum entry criteria, are encouraged to apply via email to the Human Resource Department: email@example.com
Please send the following items:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Full Curriculum Vitae,
- Current Matric students: June exam results,
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate and full academic results.
30 November 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 015 293 1221