Hatch Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Hatch is a global organisation that offer various professional services, including: engineering, consulting, project and construction management, information technology and process development to numerous professional sectors.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded to students currently studying within one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum average of 65%,
- Studying towards (or completed) a bachelor degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- In second to fourth year of study (the bursary will not fund first year studies),
- Advanced analytical skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- Able to think laterally,
- Innovation skills,
- Teamwork & leadership skills,
- A passion for making a difference to the country,
- Willing to work and travel within South Africa and internationally.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://jobs.hatch.com/search/?q=bursary&locationsearch=
Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page, you will then be directed to a login page where you must “register an account”. Once you have registered, you can login with your selected details and complete the online application.
If you need any further information on how to apply, please contact Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee on 011 239 5300.
The may be required to submit copies of the following supporting documents with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Academic transcripts (most recent copy),
- Curriculum Vitae (including your extra-curricular activities),
- Cover letter (explaining why you should receive the bursary, why you would like to work for Hatch and your interests).
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Thabiso Molakeng / Adeela Cajee
Tel: 011 239 5300