Group Five Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Group Five was founded in 1974 as a construction services company. Today Group 5 are one of the major players in the construction industry.
The Group Five bursary program aim to not only financially support tertiary students with their tuition expenses, but to also provide students with practical experience by exposing them to their selected field of study.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering (B Sc/ B Tech)
- Electrical Engineering (B Sc/ B Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (B Sc/ B Tech)
- Quantity Surveying (B Sc/ B Tech)
- Construction Management (B Sc/ B Tech)
- Construction and related disciplines (National Diploma)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying (or intend on studying) in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Studying (or intend on studying) at a university or university of technology in South Africa,
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% for Mathematics and Science,
- Good problem solving and analytical skills,
- Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be done online at: http://www.g5.co.za/careers_bursary_apply.php
Alternatively, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Full academic record,
- Curriculum Viate.
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 010 060 1555