GAST Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Gast was established in 1961 in Pretoria, South Africa. The company started out by manufacturing waterproofing coatings for dams and reservoirs – today they provide numerous other services within the Civil & Construction industries.
Gast would like to offer bursaries to students who are top achievers, and those who would like to become part of the growing Gast team.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study (B Eng/ BSc/ B Tech qualifications):
- Building/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, exam fees, prescribed textbooks and travelling expenses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Completed Matric with Science and Mathematics,
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time within one of the aforementioned fields/ qualifications,
- Studying (or accepted to study) at a recognised South African university/ university of technology,
- Must achieve and maintain a minimum average of 70%.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you meet the above criteria, please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following in the email:
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- ID document,
- Proof of university enrollment/ acceptance into your selected field of study,
- Latest academic results,
- Proof of any other qualifications,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 012 660 1616