Engen Petroleum Bursaries South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Engen Petroleum, was established in 1990 as Mobil Oil, but it wasn’t until 1993 that the South African oil and gas company changed its name to Engen. Today, the organisation has offices in more than 20 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Engen are looking for bright young students who want to pursue a career in the Commerce/ Engineering field.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- National Diploma: Safety Management & Environment
- BCom Financial Accounting
- BCom Transport Economics
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BScEng Chemical Engineering
- BScEng Metallurgical Engineering
- BScEng Mechanical Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric,
- Achieved a minimum average of 70% in Matric,
- Accepted to study at University,
- Currently studying or intending to study in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Have the following personal attributes: takes initiative, resilient & a positive attitude.
*Please note, BTech Mechanical Engineering students: this bursary is for final year students only.
HOW TO APPLY
All bursary applications must be done online at: https://goo.gl/wE5xc9 (please copy and paste the link into your web browser).
Apply by selecting the bursary you would like to apply for, select the “Apply” button, you will then be required to register an account with your email address and password.
Once registered, login and apply for the position.
30 April annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact
Tel: 021 403 4911