BMW Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) AG are a luxury vehicle and motorcycle German company, was founded in March 1916, in Munich. BMW products are sold worldwide and the company has over 100 000 employees throughout all their global branches.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The BMW SpeedUp bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Management
- Business Sciences
- Business Administration (with focus on Management)
The following expenses will be covered by the BMW bursary programme: registration fees, tuition registration, prescribed textbooks, examination fees and accommodation.
This financial support and development programme for high potential future employees offers participants paid vocational experience, the opportunity to participate in dialogue development sessions with BMW associates, individual projects and assignments as well as the potential to further participate in the BMW SA Graduate Programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently enrolled in University, studying towards a Bachelors Degree qualification in one of the aforementioned fields of study (second to final year of study),
- Achieved a minimum average of 70% in previous year of study,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://bmwgroup.jobs/en_gb/job?ref=17000328
Select the “Apply” button, read and agree to the Privacy Agreement. You must then register an account before you login and submit your application.
The following supporting documents will be required for your bursary application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric final certificate (certified copy),
- University up to date academic transcript,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary,
- Curriculum Vitae.
15 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact: