Altech Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Altech is part of the Multi-media and Information Technology (TMT) division of parent company, Altron.
Altech are awarding bursaries to deserving students, who are working towards obtaining their undergraduate degree in the Engineering/ IT/ Accounting sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (CA Option)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed books, accommodation in residence (or an amount equal to res accommodation).
Students will be required to partake in vocational work while studying, for a minimum of 6 weeks per year. Students will also be required to work for Altech on completion of their studies, for an equal period of time as their bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields (please note: bursaries are only awarded for 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th year of study),
- Studying at a University (technikon students cannot apply),
- Achieve high academic results.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be obtained online at: http://www.altechacademy.co.za/undergraduate-bursaries
Alternatively, please request an application form by emailing: email@example.com
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic transcript/ record (on tertiary institution letterhead).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Post: Training and Development Manager, P. O. Box 153, Bergvlei, Johannesburg 2012
3) Fax: (011) 715 9046
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Human Resources and Industrial Relations
Tel: 011 715 9000