Afrimat Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Afrimat Limited is a mining company and provider of construction materials and industrial minerals. The company has 5 main divisions, namely: Readymix, Contracting International, Concrete Products, Mining & Aggregates and Industrial Minerals.
The leading black empowered company has been listed on the JSE Limited since 2006, under the Construction & Building Materials section.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Afrimat bursary is for those studying Mechanical Engineering (National Diploma).
Once students have completed their Engineering qualification, they may be required to work for Afrimat. The length of employment will be equal to that of the bursary duration.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Reside in Limpopo province
- Completed Matric with an exemption
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Matric Mathematics
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Matric Science
- Studying towards a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (must be currently in the 2nd or 3rd semester)
- Studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who satisfy the minimum entry criteria can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(with the following in the email subject line: “Bursary Application – Your Name”)
The following supporting documentation should be attached to your email:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic record (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence
5 June annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Afrimat: Head office
Tel: 021 917 8840 / 016 366 0321
Afrimat: Human Resources