Aveng Grinaker-LTA Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Aveng Grinaker-LTA is part of the Aveng Group, along with Aveng Engineering; Aveng Manufacturing; Aveng Steel and Aveng Mining.
Dating back 117 years, Aveng Grinaker-LTA is a engineering and construction group with expertise in building, concrete, earthworks, roads, as well as civil, ground, electrical and mechanical engineering.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Aveng Grinaker-LTA are looking for young talented students who display leadership, innovative and practical qualities. Students from previously disadvantage backgrounds will be given preference. The bursary will be awarded to students studying towards a degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Be in Matric OR completed Matric
- Studying OR plan on studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution
- Studying OR plan on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Good academic history
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Aveng Bursary Application Form1 (pdf).
Please include copies of the following documents with your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Grade 11 and/or most recent grade 12 results (certified copy),
- Recent tertiary institution examination results (certified copy),
- Testimonials (certified copy).
Complete application forms and supporting documents to be delivered to:
Group Talent Management Specialist
1 Jurgens Road
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
31 August annually
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 779 2800