BBD Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Established in September 1984 by 3 co-founders Sandra Barone, Tom Budge and Ralf Dominick, who combined their last names in naming the company. More than 3 decades later, BBD is one of South Africa’s leading custom software development companies.
With more than 500 employees, consisting of application designers, software developers, digital strategists, system architects and tech-trend enthusiasts. BBD has their head office in Johannesburg, but also has offices in Cape Town, Pretoria and even India and Bulgaria.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded to students studying within the following fields: BSc/ B Eng – Computer Science, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
The bursary covers tuition expenses, prescribed books, meals and accommodation.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently in high school,
- Intending on studying at a recognised university,
- Have a passion for developing software,
- Studying in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Informatics, Software and Computer Engineering or IT-related fields,
- Have a minimum average of 65% in the above subjects,
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.bbd.co.za/bbd-careers/index.html
You will be requested to upload the following supporting documents with your application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric Certificate/ latest academic results.
15 December annually.
For any bursary related queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 532 8300 (Johannesburg)
Tel: 012 346 6926 / 47 (Pretoria)
Tel: 021 526 4200 (Cape Town)