Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Programme South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Coronation Fund Managers was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993. When the company was started, there was a total of 15 staff members and no assets under management – today there is an excess of R588 billion under management.
The company is a third-party fund management company, with offices across South Africa, Namibia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary is intended to help students who wish to follow a career path within the Commerce sector. Students must be from disadvantaged backgrounds and have a strong academic record. Those who are willing to put in all their effort could gain a place in the high performance team.
It is a full support bursary, covering all study related expenses. Once bursary recipients have graduated, they will be required to enter into the work-back commitment contract.
Applicants must meet the following minimal criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Studying (or intend on studying) towards a Commerce degree qualification
- Excellent academic record
- Strong leadership potential
- Well rounded student, displaying characteristics of altruism and character
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Coronation Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you may download a copy of the application form at: https://www.excelatuni.com/Home/Bursaries
The following documents will be required to support your bursary application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Family proof of income (latest payslips/ signed affidavit)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric results to date (if currently in Matric) (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
- Matric certuificate (if at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Latest official academic transcript (if at tertiary level)
- Statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (maximum 1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (this person must not be related to you)
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Fax: 086 535 6089
30 September 2017
For any bursary related queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 409 7982