South African Bursaries Closing in May 2017
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within May 2017.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please also find below the closing date of each bursary.
- Glencore PLC Bursary (5 May)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (12 May)
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (15 May)
- John Thompsons Bursary (19 May)
- BHP Billiton Bursary (30 May)
- SARS Bursary (30 May)
- Petra Diamonds Bursary (30 May)
- Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary (30 May)
- MTN Bursary (31 May)
- NYDA African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 May)
- SA Maths and Science Teacher Intern Programme (SAMSTIP) Bursary (31 May)
- Capitec Bank Bursary (31 May)
And here are a list of bursaries that are open year round (no closing date)
- Bombela Civils Joint Venture Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
Please SHARE this page on your Facebook/ Twitter if you found it helpful 🙂