South African Bursaries Closing in January 2018
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within January 2018.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens, who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- Cipla Bursary (5 January)
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary (10 January, 19 January & 20 January)
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme (12 January)
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary (12 January)
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary (12 January)
- RCL Foods Bursary (15 January)
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Foundation Bursary (15 January)
- NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Fund (16 January)
- South African Translators’ Institute Bursary (19 January)
- Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary (19 January)
- South African Nursery Association Bursary (20 January)
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship (30 January)
- Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary (31 January)
- SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme (31 January)
Please SHARE this page on your Facebook/ Twitter if you found it helpful 🙂