South African Bursaries Closing in February 2018
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within February 2018.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens, who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- Lonmin Bursary (6 February)
- Aon Bursary (16 February)
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship (22 February)
- Southern African Clothing & Textile Workers’ Union (SACTWU) Bursary (28 February)
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries (28 February)
Please SHARE this page on your Facebook/ Twitter if you found it helpful 🙂