South African Bursaries Closing in December 2017
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within December 2017.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens, who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary (1 December)
- Master Builders Association Bursary (4 December)
- Agribusiness Centenary Bursary (8 December)
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary (8 December)
- BBD Bursary (15 December)
- NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Fund (15 December)
- Okhahlamba Local Municipality Bursary (15 December)
- Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary (22 December)
- NRF iThemba LABS Bursary (31 December)
And here are a list of bursaries that are open year round (no closing date)
- Bombela Civils Joint Venture Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- The Foschini Group Bursary
- Genesis Analytics Bursary
Please SHARE this page on your Facebook/ Twitter if you found it helpful 🙂