Deloitte & Touche Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Deloitte operates as “Deloitte & Touche” within South Africa and is a leader provider of Auditing, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Taxation Services. Deloitte & Touche operates in 17 cities across the country and has 3800 employees in South Africa alone.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students that are studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification, either a:
- BCom Accounting, OR
- PostGraduate Accounting Diploma.
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed book and accommodation (to a capped amount). On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a 3 year traineeship programme with D&T.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Students currently studying towards a CA qualification at a SAICA accredited university,
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession,
- Students who have achieved a minimum of 70% for Account I, II & III,
- Students in their 1st/ 2nd year of study who have a achieved a minimum average of 70%,
- Students in their 3rd year of study who have a achieved a minimum average of 65%,
- Must have studied at least 4 subjects in previous academic year.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online by visit the following link and follow the steps as listed: www.joindeloitte.co.za/Information/Bursaries
31 July annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: